- Stainless steel decorative trim are mainly used for interior structure, decorative surface, decoration between decorative materials and the same surface material. Decorating these parts with lines is a key process in the restoration of decorative connections.
Fourth, the installation personnel of stainless steel decorative lines must be prepared before installing the stainless steel lines. This is a very critical and important step: First, strictly inspect the stainless steel pipelines. There should be no scratches or bumps on the surface of the metal decoration line, and the size should be accurate.
- The main points of inspection
- Check whether the bottom surface is firmly fixed. Check whether the seams are uneven. You should find the cause of the uneven bottom surface.
- All kinds of stainless steel decorative lines have correct installation counterparts; the interface should be far away from people's sight and should be placed in an inconspicuous place indoors. In particular, stainless steel pipelines with very obvious interfaces should pay attention to the layout of the corresponding parts of the pipeline.
- Installation and fixing method of stainless steel decorative wire
- First fix the wooden lining with round nails in the closed position. The width and thickness of the wooden lining are slightly smaller than the inner diameter of stainless steel. The inner concave needs to be under the groove, the wire is lined with glass glue or silicone to be embedded in the groove, and the outer convex needs to be under the wooden strip to fasten the stainless steel wire. Then apply epoxy glue (universal glue) on the wooden lining strip, and epoxy resin in the groove of the stainless steel lining strip, and then fix the thread on the wooden lining strip.
- The installation of the stainless steel decorative line on the top surface firstly depends on whether it is an inner concave line or an outer convex line. The inner concave surface requires a metal strip under the groove, while the outer convex surface needs to bend the metal strip. Leave grooves on all wooden foundations, and then glue the stainless steel wire to the wooden foundation.
- The stainless steel strip at the top is usually set to be more than 25MM wide. This is because the processing plant can be bent into a C shape, and the wood union adds a circle of density board or wood to the top gypsum board ceiling. Therefore, the width of the stainless steel edge should not be Too narrow, otherwise it will be difficult to open the wooden strip. After ordering a circle of planks on the ceiling, glue the glass strips and then the stainless steel strips. Use textured paper to help repair 24 novels. Stainless steel decorative lines are widely used in today's interior decoration. Although the installation seems relatively simple, if you do not master the details, not only the expected effect will not be achieved after the installation is completed, but the beauty of the interior decoration may also be affected.
- The surface of the stainless steel molding groove is usually covered with a protective layer of plastic tape. After finishing the construction, the tape should be removed from the stainless steel wire groove. If there is no protective layer of plastic tape on the surface of the circuit groove, a protective layer should be pasted before construction to avoid damage to the surface of the circuit during the construction process.