Competitive Price Square Edge Hairline Stainless Steel Straight Edge Gold Tile Trims
Stainless Steel Floor Tile Decorative Trim
Stainless Steel Mirror Framing Decorative Trim For Home
Stainless Steel Door Decorative Trim
Stainless Steel Round Edge Profile
Stainless Steel Straight Edge Profile
Stainless Steel Rectangular Welded Pipe For Decoration
201&304 Factory Supply Stainless Steel T Shape Tile Edge Trim
201&304 High Quality Stainless Steel U Shape Tile Trim Profile
201&304 Colorful Stainless Steel Flooring Accessories Panel Skirting Board
KUANYU STAINLESS Offer Stainless Steel Corner ServicesAPR.01,2021
KUANYU STAINLESS Offer Fine Grade Stainless Steel Edge TrimAPR.01,2021
KUANYU STAINLESS Offer Wide Range of Stainless Steel TrimAPR.01,2021
Types of Stainless Steel Trim and Their UsesAPR.01,2021
Factors to Consider While Choosing Steel Molding SuppliesMAR.19,2021
Kuanyu Stainless Steel Tile Offer Exclusive Stainless Steel U ChannelMAR.04,2021
Pay Attention To The Selection Of Metal Coating On The Surface Of Stainless Steel TrimJAN.30,2021
Teach You To Pick Stainless Steel Trim!JAN.29,2021
Use Sandblasting To Remove Rust On The Surface Of Stainless Steel StripsJAN.28,2021
Introduce The Positioning Of Stainless Steel TrimJAN.27,2021
We are a Chinese manufacturer that has been engaged in trimming stainless steel tiles, stainless steel baseboards, and stainless steel decorative strips for decades. Let's talk about the installation method of stainless steel baseboards for everyone.
1. Make positioning ruler: When installing the buckle, use the positioning ruler to determine the height of the buckle installation position. Positioning ruler length 1000-2400 mm; width 40-50 mm; height depends on the baseboard model, T70 height 17-17.5 mm; T80 height 14.5-15 mm; T100 height 38-38.5 mm; T110 height 36.5-37 mm; the positioning ruler can be made of wood or iron.
2. Clean the wall base: remove the cement floats protruding from the wall, corner and root of the baseboard; check the straightness of the wall, the maximum gap is not more than 3 mm. No side, shovel the convex part of the wall. Add gaskets to the recesses of the wall.
Second, install the buckle
1. Installation method 1 (Cement row nail fixing): Place the buckle on the positioning ruler, against the root of the wall, press the upper end of the buckle with your finger, and fix it with a nail gun, see Figure 1. The length of the cement row nails is 32 mm; the spacing between the buckles is about 400 mm; there must be a buckle at the interface of the two baseboards; there must be a buckle at the end of the wall around 30 mm.
2. Installation method two (fixing with percussion drilling): Fix a drilling die on the positioning ruler (the diameter of the drilling die hole is slightly larger than the impact drill bit), against the root of the wall, use the impact drill to drill into the wall; drive into the hole Wooden needle or plastic expansion tube. When fixing the buckle, still use the positioning ruler to adjust the buckle and fix it at the same height (using the round hole on the buckle). The rest is the same as above.
3. Description: The wooden wall or plasterboard wall should be fixed with a woodworking nail gun; the plaster wall can also be fixed with self-tapping screws using light steel keel.
3. Installation of stainless steel baseboard profiles
1. After making sure that all the buckles have been installed on the same straight line (error ± 1.5 mm), cut and cut the yin and yang angles according to the size (all leaving about 2 mm of seams for silicone mud joints), and remove burrs. Then tear off the protective film under the skirting board to make silicone seal. Neutral silicone is used for sealing and mud joints, and its color is usually silver gray or white.
2. After the installation is completed, the gap between the baseboard and the wall and the ground is sealed with silicone. The male and female corners and the 2 mm gap reserved for the flat joint are pasted with masking paper and then glued with silicone mud.
3. Tear off all the protective film of the skirting board, and use old powder to wipe off the residual glue of the stainless steel finish, and use a brushed cloth to remove the black spots formed by the heating of the glue at the incision.
4. The use of stainless steel yin and yang angles is more convenient for installation, customers are welcome to choose. The installation method: After the baseboard installation is completed, use AB glue to glue the female corner, the male corner, and the head to the joint.